1. Describe how the ball rolls off the ramp at each height—discuss the effect of bouncing or other factors.
If the height is too high, the ball will get bounces on the floor. So 20cm .is the least height that makes the ball travel faster and further.
2. Discuss what is the fastest speed reached and any factors that could improve this.
At 20cm. height, the ball rolls faster and further than other height. I think 20cm. height can roll the ball faster because this height has not too high and too low slope.
3. Does the ball travel in a straight line, why or why not?
The ball didn't travel in a straight line because....
- When the ball bounces on the floor
- When we let the ball roll, we didn't set it on the straight way.
- The floor didn't straight